Friday, 6 January 2012

I WAS BORN TO MAKE U HAPPY.


MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES  
“I always listen to 'NSYNC's Tearin' Up My Heart. It reminds me to wear a bra.” Britney Spears
“I have the same goal I've had ever since I was a girl. I want to rule the world.” Madonna
“A smart model is a good model.” Tyra Banks
“I don't mean to be a diva, but some days you wake up and you're Barbara Streisand.” Courtney Love 

6 comments:

  1. woah, amazing make up and I love those quotes. Aaah Britney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool, kinda look like pretty screen captures from a strange movie or music video. Glittery eyes foreverrrr too :)
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh these are sooo lovely *___* Absolutely adore the screencaps quality they have as Caroline pointed out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pure wisdom!
    Beautiful photos and blog!
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. the photos are divine. and tyra's quote is surprisingly fucking awesome. love the blog - just joined ya

    x Peter @ http://low--couture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete